Acceptable Use Policy
aabloo is an online platform where you will find people interested in learning and teaching languages. It's a diverse and open community, so it's essential to stablish a set of rules in order to guarantee a proper working system. Any aabloo user must comply with this Acceptable Use Policy, in order to guarantee the rights and freedoms of all the other users.
By accessing or using aabloo, you compromise not to:
- Provide fake personal data, in order to trying to deceive other users or influence search results.
- Impersonate another person or user.
- Insult, threaten or harass other users.
- Promote or encourage drug use, eating disorders or self-inflicted damage.
- Upload images or texts with sexual content, or content that could be considered offensive.
- Infringe intellectual property rights, by using copyrighted images or texts or any other proprietary content for which a use authorization is not available.
- Advertise yourself , neither as a person or a company, except through the channels provided by the platform for that purpose.
- Use the platform in any fraudulent way.
- Access parts of the platform where you do not have access permission.
- Compromise the security of our system.
- Collect information from aabloo or its users without consent.
- Make any improper use of the platform, even if is not explicitly stated above. Will be considered as 'improper' any use or action that leads to any damage to the platform or any of its users.
Also remember that you are responsible to preserve your password and to protect your account from any unwanted access. In addition, you can help us to keep the community safe by informing about possible abuses commited by other users.
aabloo reserves the right to restrict or remove any account that violates this Acceptable Use Policy, especially when a user is deliberately compromising the rights of aabloo or any of its users.